Diamond and diamond like carbon film, Functional Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloy, Nondestructive evaluation using the electromagnetic sensor, Functional materials system.
- Research of medical application of repetitive pulse magnetic stimulation.
- Development and evaluation of functional materials.
- Development of the nondestructive evaluation technique using the electromagnetic phenomenon.
- Development of sliding element with functional hard carbon film
- Dynamic molding technique by using powder raw material
- Development of small actuators by using ferromagnetic shape memory alloy
- EMAT/EC dual probe
- Multi-array coil probe
- PVD-CVD hybrid coating
- Diamond coating equipment
- Ferromagnetic shape memory alloy
- Compression shearing method at room temperature
- Hard Carbon-coating lubrication
System Energy Maintenance Laboratory (SYEM) aims at optimization of safety and maintenance for grand-scale complicated systems such as power plant, civil structures and transport machinery with sensing technology by using functional materials and with non-destructive evaluation technique by using an electromagnetic phenomenon.