- Robotic Technology for Safety
- Security and Welfare of Life
- Rescue Robots and Rescue Systems
- Actuation of Active Strings
- Intelligent personal mobility
- Haptics for Communication and Motion Support
Our laboratory was newly born April 2005, working for USAR (uarban area search and rescue robots) and information system for disaster prevention. The integration of robotic technology and other key technologies to improve the quarity of life is also our scope, including virtual reality and 3D vision system.